Touch RPN Android: More about Settings
Press ON to open the Settings pane.
Figure 1: Settings pane. Press ON to open this pane.
In this pane you also find the options to save/load/delete copies of the
memory to files, and change the RPN flavor. Other configurable items:
- Number format: decimal and thousand separators. Three formats
are available: USA, European and Indian.
- Key feedback: emission of sound and/or vibration (haptic) on every keypress.
- Visual key feedback: when active, shows a small green rectangle when a key is pressed.
- Layout orientation: When configured to "Auto rotate", the layout follows the phone orientation.
If configured to "Landscape" or "Portrait", the layout is locked to horizontal or vertical,
- Fullscreen: When activated, the status bar is hidden, making more room for the app.
- Stretch display: Dictates how much the interface is "stretched" to fill most of the
screen. Maximum stretch uses the whole screen and makes keystrokes easier, but distorts the appearance.
- Do not sleep: When activated, the phone will not sleep automatically while the calculator is open.
- Rapid program execution: When activated, programs will run at maximum possible speed.
When turned off, speed is similar to a real calculator.
- Reset to defaults: Reset all configurations to the post-install defaults. Even
the calculator flavor goes back to Financial with ads. (Purchases are always preserved, and
memories saved in files are not deleted.)